It's a scary time right now, and trying to stay calm is at the top of my list. Ireland has closed all schools and banned any gatherings of 100 people or more as well as requesting social distancing, this means no work for me as i work in three different schools, which means I am off for the next five weeks. Thankfully I will still be paid and will just have to try make up the time later in the year and HOPEFULLY, as everything begins to go back to normal I can go to Disneyland Paris as planned on April 8th, but we don't know, so until then here's a few things I plan on doing to stay productive and keep my mental health on the top of my list of priorities.
1. First things first I am going to relax and not feel guilty about it. This weekend is a long weekend anyway and I was living for three days off in a row! So I'm allowing myself to binge-watch Netflix and stay in my pajamas at least for a few days.
2. I am going to use this time to update my website with all the guides I have been planning but haven't had the times to execute the way I've wanted. I also plan on developing some new recipes and shooting some material for my Instagram.
3. I plan on using some of my time to research Montessori courses and Digital Marketing courses with the prospect of potentially starting one (or both) sometime soon. For the first time in my life I'm not too sure what my next step is, so I'm going to make the most of this time and try figure out where to go next with my 'career'.
4. Exercise. As much as i hate it, I love it. I hate starting to exercise but love how energized I feel afterwards. I plan on doing at least 30 minutes yoga and/or a jog a day to get myself fit and more importantly for me, keep my mind clear and positive.
5. No online shopping. As you may have guessed, I have a little bit of a shopping addiction, but as we don't know how long this delay period will last, financially I don't know what will happen if I can't go back to work in April, so it's important that I save as much as possible.