The Easiest Chocolate Tart Ever
The Easiest Chocolate Tart EVER
I started experimenting the other day with whatever I had in the house and I made the best ever chocolate hazelnut tart.
1 pack of ready to roll shortcrust pastry
125g vegan baking margarine
250g dark chocolate
1 can full fat coconut milk
1 shot of espresso
1 tablespoon Nutella (dairy free alternative)
A handful of crushed hazelnuts for decoration.
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2.Melt the chocolate and margarine in the microwave, mixing every couple of minutes.
3. Roll out your pastry and press in into a pie tin.
4. Place your pie base in the oven with baking pearls, or checking it every five minutes and using a spoon to make sure the base in baking in place.
5. Whisk the coconut milk into the melted chocolate and margarine and add in your espresso and Nutella. Whisk until smooth.
6. Pour the chocolate mix into the pie base and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
7. Garnish with crushed hazelnuts.